> Daily Work
> Parental Help
> Useful Links
- Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or
comments either about this web site or information pertaining to the
classes taught. Simply click the link below to email me.
- Email is the fastest way of getting in touch, please include your
name and the first and last name of your student on all emails
- I will get back to you either that day or the next!
- Confidential information regarding students will not be
addressed via email for the protection of the student's privacy.
- Call the school at 619.691.5640 and ask for the counseling center if
you would like to make an appointment. Please remember that my
preparation period is Period 2. Remember, we have numerous changes
to our schedules, and period four generally is at the same time, but not
always. If we are on Pro Hour, assembly, short day, or testing
schedules, the time of Period 2 changes accordingly.
Tell me what you think about the web site, its
organization ,ease of navigation, or anything else that comes to mind. All
comments and suggestions are appreciated.