> Group Projects
> Individual Projects
> Creating Bibliographies
> Daily Work
> Parental Help
> Useful Links
Collaborative and individual learning
- Special projects will be completed during the school year, some of
which are collaborative (group work) and others are to be completed
- All projects, whether collaborative or individual, are recorded in
the Projects Category of the grade book and represent 20% of the
student's total class grade. It is most important that they be
completed on time.
- Normally students will have a minimum of two to three weeks to
complete a project and class time will be allowed for research and using
the computer labs (as available on campus).
- Students will need to spend additional time outside of the
classroom to successfully complete these projects.
The various projects completed in the class will allow me to better
understand the students' abilities to work with others, to assume
individual as well as group responsibilities, and ultimately to have an
additional way to assess their grades for the class.
- Most all project work, whether group or individual, will require
some type of presentation to the class.
- Students are encouraged to utilize technology when they can to
better present their final product to include, but not limited to,
PowerPoint presentations and videos. Some more knowledgeable
students might want to complete small scale web pages to present their